Some users claim that the code 0x80073d0a can only be seen with the UWP-applications, others with some specific applications of the Store. This error is a problem exclusive to Windows 10.
The cause of the error 0x80073d0a
- Disabled The Windows Firewall.
- The intervention of third-party antivirus.
- Corrupted Store cache Microsoft.
- Damaged system files.
The decision error 0x80073d0a
Method # 1 turn on Windows Firewall (if applicable)
As was found, the appearance of this error could cause a deactivated Windows Firewall. You need to check whether the system firewall, but if not — enable it yourself. Try the following:
- press Windows+R to call up the window “Run”;
- insert in the blank line, the value of the services.msc and press Enter;
- locate the service “Firewall of Windows” and double-click on it LMB;
- in the drop-down menu of startup type select “Automatic”;
- click on the button “Apply” and “OK”;
- restart your computer.
Retry the download of the desired app in the Microsoft Store. The error may 0x80073d0a was eliminated.
Method # 2 Remove third-party antivirus
In some cases, problems with the Microsoft Store can cause third-party anti-virus software. AVG AntiVirus, 360 Total Security, McAfee AntiVirus, Avast Free Antivirus other is antivirus software, which could manifest error 0x80073d0a in the Microsoft Store. Leave it on your computer only Windows Defender and check whether the problem is solved.
Method # 3 Reset Store app by Microsoft
App Store Microsoft itself can stop working correctly, sometimes through the fault of its cache. You can reset the Store and see if that helps in solving the problem. To reset do the following:
- press Windows+R;
- list the value wsreset.exe and press Enter;
- wait for the Windows Microsoft Store, and then restart the computer.
Go to the Windows Store app and check for errors 0x80073d0a.
Method # 4 system Restore
In the extreme case, if none of the above has not helped you solve the problem, you can use the system restore point Windows 10.
- Press Windows+R on the keyboard;
- list the value rstrui and press Enter;
- next, select the point that was created before the error, and start the system restore process.
Be aware that during recovery, your PC may restart, but not to worry, it’s absolutely fine. Once again you are in the system, open the Microsoft Store and attempt to download the desired application. Error 0x80073d0a had to disappear.