What causes error 0xc03f300d?
Typically, this error occurs for the three following reasons:
- a bug in the Microsoft Store;
- corrupted app cache Store;
- corrupted system files Windows 10.
Below you will find a list of effective methods can save you from code 0xc03f300d.
Methods of solution error 0xc03f300d
Method # 1 Launch Troubleshooting tools
Before you do something really “serious”, we recommend to start to try to use the system Troubleshooter. In some cases, it helps to get rid of the problems, sometimes not, but try still stands.
To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:
- left click on start and select “Settings” (icon of a gear);
- open the “Update and security”;
- go to “Troubleshooting”;
- scroll to the bottom of the window and find the item “Windows Store Apps”;
- select it with LMB and click on the “Start Troubleshooter”.
Follow the instructions on your screen and apply a solution that will give you the Troubleshooter.
Method # 2 Delete cache Microsoft Store
Error 0xc03f300d may occur in the presence of corrupted cache of Store app of Microsoft. With one simple command, you can get rid of this cache and to restore the normal operation of the Store. To do this, follow these steps:
- press the keyboard combination Windows+R;
- write the value of wsreset.exe and press Enter;
- wait for the command, then you will see the window of the Microsoft Store;
- then restart the computer.
All Microsoft Store were dropped, and with it the cache. Try to download or purchase some app in the Store and see if there is an error 0xc03f300d.
In addition, you can also reset the app Store from Microsoft through their system parameters. To do this you need to do the following:
- right click on start and select Settings;
- next, go to “Applications”;
- locate the application “Microsoft Store”, select it and click on the “advanced settings”;
- scroll down window and click on the “Reset” in the corresponding section;
- again click “Reset” to confirm your intentions;
- wait a bit, then beside the button “Reset” a tick will appear, which will let you know about the successful reset;
- restart the computer and check for errors 0xc03f300d.
Method # 3 to Return the computer to its original state
Nothing of the above did not help? Well, in that case, you can restore your computer to its original state. It is something like reinstalling Windows 10, but only without deleting your personal files. However, be aware that doing this procedure all installed applications and video games will be removed.
OK to return the computer to its original state, you need to do the following:
- press Windows+I to open the system Settings;
- go to “Update & security”;
- next go to the tab “Recovery”;
- click on the button “Start” under “to Return the computer to the original state”;
- now select the option “Save my files” on the screen, select actions, and then click “Reset” to start the process of returning the PC to its original state.
If you don’t want to get rid of your apps and other data, you can try to resort to restore the computer using the installation media. Anyway after the return (or recovery) error 0xc03f300d will cease to disturb you.